Monday, December 13, 2010

Temple Square

I love this time of year for so many reasons. One of them being all of the fun family activities we get to enjoy. With Brian working on the weekends we take advantage of when he is home during the week. On Thursday we decided to take the kids to Temple Square.
It wasn't raining when we left home but by the time we got there it was really wet. 
Brynlee wasn't too sure what we had done to her hands. But she left her mittens on all night. 

Boys being Boys

This is one of my favorite pictures. We found the Shepard's and then found Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus. I love it when Brian finds moments to teach the kids. Spencer was soaking it in. 
 From there we had to find the wise men. We thought that maybe they were to the east....


Instead we found different nativities from all over the world. Including this one from New Zealand. 
 I Loved the kiwi bird. 
 Not a bad family picture. All bundled up trying to stay warm. 

 Brynlees hat was just a little too small. She was so good the whole time we were walking around. Maybe it was all the pretty lights. 
 We ended at the Nativity. The boys are totally into this. Spencer is full of wonder and questions
 And we finally found the wise men... not the ones we were looking for but we found them :)

It was such a great night. I love taking the time to be together as a family. These are the memories that I hope will last a lifetime for my children. They are so special to me as we remember the reason for the season.  

No comments: