Today was day 1 of week 4 in the c25K program. I was a little nervous... it involved some good running. I will admit that the longer I ran the better it felt. I even sprinted the last minute of my last run and it was awesome! I am really liking this program and am starting to really look forward to doing a 5K run. I still have a long way to go. Now if I can just get a handle on my cravings I would feel great! I think I am going to have to cut them out of my life completely since I can't ever seem to have just one.
so here we go... starting today NO MORE TREATS!! I have 3 days this month that I am going to call my cheat days. Mother's day brunch, a fabulous wedding, and then a fun girls night. Anyone want to do it with me? It is so much easier to do when you have others doing it too... checking up on each other, keep each other in check etc. I am going to try for a month, the month of May (minus my 3 cheat days). anyone....
3 comments:
Awesome job on the C25K!!! Glad you are enjoying it :) It's kinda fun when you really start looking forward to your runs, huh?? :)
Good luck with your No Treats Month. I'll get back to you on whether or not I can join you! Haha!
I'm in! I'm gonna do one month with no treats with you. I'll pick a couple of cheat days, too. I've been running and I'm totally with you on the 'cravings'...I think it's a nursing thing, but I need to get over it. Yay...I'm excited to have some way for me to get motivated. Let's keep each other posted, either on Facebook or e-mail....lauraevanson@gmail.com
Mother's day brunch and fabulous wedding! Yay! You definitely want a cheat day on my wedding day. The food is SOO GOOD! Love ya!
Post a Comment