I was shocked! She shouldn't be able to stand yet, let a lone pull her self up to stand.
She likes to do it too.
It use to be that you would go into get her after her naps and find her like this
Just playing. I would crawl and peek at her through the gap between the bumper and the mattress. She would just laugh and laugh. So Cute. Actually if you really want to see cute check out these cheeks
Gotta love a sleeping child.
3 comments:
You need to get her to stop it Leah! Oh my word!
It was so fun for me to see the bedding Madysen used! I love love that set and I am so glad we get to share it with cousins!
Brynlee just makes it THAT much cuter!
And Fred...well we know he couldn't be yummier either!
Love those kids!
OH my, the cuteness here is seriously addicting!
What cute kids! Brynlee is darling - I love the pictures you have of her hiding in her mattress. Your pictures of Spencer on the bike - I am glad it went so well! And kudos to you for still running - I can't wait to hear all about your 5k! When is it?!
Post a Comment