blankets... check. diapers.... check. pink clothes.... check. nursery done... check. all that seems to be missing is the baby. I was due on the 20th and now the ticker seems to be counting up, which kind of makes me laugh. I have been trying not to think about how over due I am. Really I am not terribly uncomfortable. We took the boys to Gardner Village today to see the witches. Here is a picture of my baby bump as requested by my sister.
James was unsure of all the witches at first. his face was a classic one of fear and intrigue. After a while we got him to actually sit next to one. Both he and Spencer were a little unsure. I love how James is poking her boob. It was a fun day. but still..... NO BABY!!
3 comments:
here's to hoping that baby comes soon, maybe she is getting some last minute instructions!
Those last six weeks for me were totally rough. I can't wait to see her.
I'm so excited for you to be done tomorrow! Actually, you don't really look that uncomfortable. It will be so fun to have a little girl. I always say Sammie adds sparkle to my life along with a lot of sass. But it's all good.
Post a Comment